By accessing, using and downloading the website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the website. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our site.
Regulatory Information required by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002
1. Registered Office Address for Nova Group Holdings Limited:
All general enquiries should be directed to the address above.
Nova Group Holdings Limited is a limited company registered in the UK, Nova Group Holdings Limited trades as We Are Nova. (Company number 08927337) These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with English law. You and Nova Group Holdings Limited each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of these Terms or related to a visit to our website.
2. Disclaimer Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Please note that you access and use the website at your own risk. We Are Nova limited is not responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the website. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them. Nova Group Holdings Limited assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the website may have links and if you access any such linked websites you do so at your own risk. Nova Group Holdings Limited 's inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement by Nova Group Holdings Limited of the materials on such websites. Nova Group Holdings Limited does not permit any third party to operate a link to the website nor does it permit any third party to frame the website without obtaining Nova Group Holdings Limited’s prior written consent. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The website is accessed via the world-wide web which is independent of We Are Nova limited . Your use of the world-wide web is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Nova Group Holdings Limited has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the world-wide web. Nova Group Holdings Limited reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the website at any time with or without notice.
3. Reliance on information posted Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed on any of its contents.
4. Intellectual Property All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the website and its contents (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include all information contained in or available from the website such as text, graphics, case studies and logos ("the Contents") are owned by or licensed to We Are Nova limited or are otherwise used by Nova Group Holdings Limited as permitted under applicable laws. Unless Nova Group Holdings Limited explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the website provided that it is solely used by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provided by Nova Group Holdings Limited and provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on such content. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials which you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Under no circumstances may you use any Content in a manner that may give a false or misleading impression of Nova Group Holdings Limited You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of the website or edit any part of the website other than as permitted above without obtaining Nova Group Holdings Limited's prior written consent.
5. Specific Prohibitions You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website. You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of the website by, any third party.
6. Liability The website and the content of the website are provided for general information purposes only and whilst Nova Group Holdings Limited has taken every care in the preparation of the website and the content, Nova Group Holdings Limited cannot guarantee that the content will be completely up to date and free of errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nova Group Holdings Limited makes no warranties, representations and/or undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the website and the content (including the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness thereof). Nova Group Holdings Limited excludes all liability (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence) in relation to the website and the content, whether such liability arises in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise (including, without limitation, liability in respect of any losses, damages, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you of an indirect or consequential nature, such as loss of profits, data, business or goodwill). Nova Group Holdings Limited makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and the website is directed solely at consumers and/or businesses who access the websites from England and Wales. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the website from outside England or Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the local laws governing websites and internet use.
7. Computer Viruses and Errors Whilst Nova Group Holdings Limited will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted, Nova Group Holdings Limited makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code, and harmful components. Nova Group Holdings Limited excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by We Are Nova limited’s negligence) in connection with any damage or loss caused by errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the website and any interruptions in the running of the website. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, bugs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
8. Website changes We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material
9. Termination Nova Group Holdings Limited shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the website if We Are Nova determines in their sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise been engaged in conduct which they determine in their sole discretion to be unacceptable.
10. Feedback Should you wish to make any comments to We Are Nova about the website or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact We Are Nova by email on email@example.com or in writing to We Are Nova at the address provided above or telephoning We Are Nova on the telephone number provided above.